although I was born in 70 I always like 68 for a lot of things music cars and much more this is a nice little cool...

although I was born in 70 I always like 68 for a lot of things music cars and much more this is a nice little cool little capsule of great classic commercials..if you're from the USA or America or Canada you'll notice a lot of famous stars in this one of the day.
although to me it seems like towards the end of the 90s most of the celebrity had sort of disappeared by then used to be a big thing 50-60 70s even through the 80s lots and lots of stars hawking products
https://youtu.be/_qwm-RcsLcU

Comments

  1. Awesome. Doesn't it just make you want to transport back to that time. Such sweet, Innocent days. Really miss them. ✌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelon Burley yes indeed no doubt about it glad you enjoyed the little time capsule..I think it was 72 was the last year for cigarette ads interesting to see the Virginia slim one mom used to smoke those. lol. in 1968 the induction of Hot Wheels.
    the cooler version of Matchbox cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist I know, that Hot Wheels one was so cute. I remember that my little brother was crazy about them. He'd be so excited when the commercial came on. And of course my paarents bought them for him. Oh, the memories.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this! I will watch in installments. 40 years ago I never thought I'd come to like ads, but compared to today's, these are treasures and it's always fun to have a look at the past. Love Wylie Coyote and the Road Runner:-) Sometimes we watch ME TV and wish that they'd show the old ads instead of new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann Kennedy Yes it is too bad they cannot or don't show vintage ads on retro TV channels. 🤔☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment