I know we have folks here that love their afternoon Tea, and folks that love the Teapots, Cups and Saucers that go...

I know we have folks here that love their afternoon Tea, and folks that love the Teapots, Cups and Saucers that go with it. We even have folks here that love Silver Tea Services, and when I saw this blog by AC Silver, I knew it was going to be the share I pick for this weeks "sharing project". I found it over in the Vintage & Antiques
Community. So special Thanks to Pam WhimsicalVintage for joining in with us.

Originally shared by AC Silver

A new blog all about the use of silverware in tea drinking ☕☕☕>>
http://www.acsilver.co.uk/acsnews/2018/04/04/silver-for-tea-drinking/
http://www.acsilver.co.uk/acsnews/2018/04/04/silver-for-tea-drinking/

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing Margaret Siemers! The folks at AC Silver are the masters of blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is wonderful and this set pictured is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS TO YOU PAM, WE WOULD NEVER KNOW ABOUT THIS HISTORY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment