Dear Vintage Life Friends

Dear Vintage Life Friends,
I am pleased to announce that I was able to find the missing owner of The Vintage Life Community on another platform and she has graciously handed over the reigns to me. We are officially no longer considered an "Orphan" community by G+. My mind can finally rest on this, it has not been easy to accomplish for our little band of Vintage Lifers.

I would also like to introduce you to our new Moderation Team!

Oshi Shikigami, Laurent Truillet, Tom Brydon, Evelon Burley

Please do help me congratulate each of them for stepping up to this needed and important part of any community.

I can't stress enough the amount of trust and faith I have in each of them to help with the daily behind the scenes tasks of The Vintage Life. Especially now that I am totally immersed in finalizing the sale of my home, packing and moving to my new place. And it all has to take place in just a few weeks time!

With everything I need to see to in my "reality life" I am so thankful that this ownership change has taken place at exactly the right moment and I can breath easy knowing someone will be here when I can't.

I want to add one more thank you to our precious member Ann Kennedy, for the help she has given me to keep the community interesting, and the members engaged in the past when I was dealing with personal obligations and troubles. Ann was also invited to be a moderator, but felt her other obligations wouldn't allow her to take up the position fully. This I can totally understand, but wanted you all to know if I could bestow an honorary title on her it would be "First Lady and Honorary Moderator of The Vintage Life." : )
Ok, perhaps a bit long and flowery for a title, but I do thank you Ann.

Comments

  1. Welcome aboard, Ann Kennedy! So good to have you in the group, whatever you can do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oshi Shikigami That's First Lady and Honorary Moderator of The Vintage Life to you Oshi, lololol....sorry, couldn't resist using that title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret Siemers Awww shucks, golly, thanks a bunch for that nice comment:-) I am positively certain that fantastic things will continue to happen with this group of great moderators! I'm on the road for a bit, but back soon so have a super weekend and congrats to friends Oshi Shikigami Laurent Truillet Tom Brydon and Evelon Burley .

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased that Vintage Life is no longer an orphan Margaret Siemers. Congratulations Margaret, Oshi Shikigami, Laurent Truillet, Tom Brydon and Evelon Burley. I hope you continue to build this lovely community together. Well done to Ann Kennedy on her honorary status: wow! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret Siemers Oshi Shikigami Tom Brydon Evelon Burley

    May I congratulate Ann Kennedy for having been nominated our First Lady of the Vintage Things. She deserves the title well for the excellency of her photography.
    As for me, I think your congratulations for having been accepted as a moderator are much exaggerated. When I see myself in the mirror every morning, I'm still looking at the same old man...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurent Truillet Ah, but that "same old man" has such abundance of knowledge about life that it makes you indispensable here. Here we do not consider anyone old, seasoned is a much better term for folks like you and I because we have lived what we are talking about. Here one can feel their youth return through remembering, sharing and laughing with friends. I hope you will do all with us and forget about your troubles while you are. That is my sincerest wish for everyone in this community of ours. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mullard Antiques and Collectibles Thank you! This means all of you are adopted now you know, I hope it doesn't do anything to your psyche, your original parents The Vintage Painter (Chrissy Montcamp and Sean Kenny) were wonderful people and much of the community ideals were there's. Three years ago life took a different path for them and sadly they drifted apart from us here.
    So now you know your origins for The Vintage Life. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann Kennedy I like to give recognition where it belongs, and you have been a big part of this community from the beginning, and I am sure will continue to be in the future.
    Have fun in your travels, and come home safely again. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kudos on your choice of moderators... a good crew you've got there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you to have gotten this all reorganized! Good that you can concentrate on the move now with an easy mind. Best wishes for it to all go smoothly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steve Hart Thank you Steve, with so many wonderful members choose from to ask to the position it took deep deliberation on my part. (and I think was the hardest task I have had here)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patsy Priebe Thank you so much Patsy, but I don't know about smoothly on the home front. Everyday a new challenge, and everyday a juggling act to get things to fall in place. lol I get through it somehow, and yes, it makes it all so much easier now that Evelon, Tom, Laurent and Oshi have my back here. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to all and a wonderfully perfect title for Ann Kennedy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment