High school...


High school...

Comments

  1. And passing notes without getting caught. There's a little slight of hand going on if you can spot it. Thank you Tom Brydon you never fail to show us wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Ann Kennedy, especially if the boy behind you decided your books needed to be slid out onto the floor just to aggravate you. After a week of being bothered this way I asked the teacher to move my seat, and instead he moved the boy to the front of the room. That was in fifth grade, and thinking back on it he was likely doing something akin to pulling pigtails, he liked me and wanted my attention. I wasn't thinking about boys at that age so he was out of luck. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful time to be ALIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott Clute or as I like to think, Any day I am Alive is a wonderful time. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment