For the more fashion conscious among us.


For the more fashion conscious among us.

Comments

  1. They were, "Bell Bottoms," before there were bell bottoms! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL In the 60s, I wore bell bottoms! I thought it was very cool. I would still, if I could find them that fit. Sadly, I am so short, that by the time I 'hem up the pants,' so I don't walk on them, The bell part is trimmed off! LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oshi Shikigami and Melvin Cownzowfski. I was thinking this was Elephant Leg Pants so I searched to find out. Turns out they are called mens oxford bags, and are from the 1920s. He must have wanted people to think he "knew his onions" a real "Hotsy-totsy fella". ; )
    Speaking of guys that know their onions, Hi Melvin, happy to see you about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See what you start Darran Hughes, Fashion convo's. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret Siemers Oxford bags doing the Charleston, I bet that was a real sight.
    youtube.com - Oxford bags Top # 7 Facts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darran Hughes what a neat find you have there. I guess every generation's young folks want to look different and attract attention. That said, I find this look 10 times better than the one with underwear showing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's getting there Melvin Cownzowfski. A very rough fall and winter personally, but as with anything life must go on and the promise of a new spring always gladdens the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way Melvin Cownzowfski, how is the weather where you are? Are you having odd things happen in your temps and wind etc too?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment