😊chi è quello a destra?


Originally shared by La Bisby

😊chi è quello a destra?

Comments

  1. Iconic photo..Redford and Newman playing ping pong during off time filming Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid 1969

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Info Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist. Not like our Steve Hart not to let us know who is in the photo. I kinda suspected Newman, but could not place anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret Siemers Yep..That's Robert and Paul and a film crew member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would agree to referee that group given the opportunity:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret Siemers 😯 oops, my bad 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve Hart Not a problem! How could I be upset with you for you are one of our better posters and always give information. I was about to question you on it when Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist chimed in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment