Vintage Ampol Petrol Pump at Junee...


Originally shared by Steve Kruger

Vintage Ampol Petrol Pump at Junee...

This wonderful old Ampol pump can be found in the grounds of the Licorice and Chocolate Factory at Junee in Western NSW.

Aside from some wonderful samples of licorice and chocolate, there are many fine examples of rusty relics from the past. Yes I was in heaven.

This petrol pump (bowser), is an ERL Simplex Six Model A, 6 gallon, manually operated, steel, made in Australia, around the 1930s.

After a long absence I am back again and posting to #VintageSaturday with my long lost pals +Leo Deegan and +Donna St. Pierre. Hope you guys see this and know that I haven't deserted completely :)

#vintage #petrolpumps #australia #rusty #rusticdecay
#myfavpicoftheday +My Fav Pic of the Day

Comments