Title


Comments

  1. I could be wrong, but I believe you did post this one a few months ago Inka WSmith, I think Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist commented on it. But we will run it up the flagpole and see who salutes anyway. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret Siemers​ My favorite saying as to if liked or not😃😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to use the older saying at times, here more than anywhere else because they get lost so quickly as time passes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Siemers Hahaha Margaret If I did -Sorry but forgive me I am old I have demencia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very much doubt that you are alone in that one in this community Inka WSmith , I myself am chief among the forgetting crowd. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot even remember, all the things I forgot! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment