Who else can find old Halloween costumes or decorations to share here?

Who else can find old Halloween costumes or decorations to share here? Perhaps you even have some old snaps in a shoebox someplace. Let's see what we can find. Inka WSmith already started us out with a good one.

Comments

  1. Pretty sure I've already shared this one from 1956, but it's a family favorite. photos.google.com - New photo by Ann Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to show how much of a nerd I was, here's a 10 year old me as Mozart for Halloween. photos.google.com - New photo by Ann Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them Ann Kennedy, but Mozart takes the prize for original thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann Kennedy Clearly some time and thought went into that costume! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roma Arellano I have to give my mom the credit:-) It was the first costume I ever had that was made from scratch. We used to put together whatever we had and called it a costume. Thanks for your comments:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment