This is fun put here too๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜†


This is fun put here too๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally shared by Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist

Can end that debate๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Comments

  1. Kinda makes you wonder about the "quality and softness" of the paper, don't it?

    It's a good one Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. So I was always hanging at the wrong way. But my mother was right when she said to hang it with the paper facing out. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Evelon Burley, there are those that feel the way you do these days and I would have to say there is no wrong or right to it these days, it comes down to preference. ( but yes, mom was correct in the intended design direction.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inquiring minds, want to know:

    Which way do they hang theirs, in the International Space Station?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, Oshi Shikigami You know, I'm sorry I didn't read it when I saw it. But they did explain how they use the bathroom in the space station. It was on Live Science or the NASA web site. It was just a little more information than I wanted to know about at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very moving experience, no doubt! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't even get a groan over that one Oshi Shikigami ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment