That was so cute. I watched the whole thing. And those were pretty cool cars. Awesome.
Evelon Burley yes brings back memories of all those shows we watched. I would have watched the reruns here in the UK in the 70s and 80s.
I watched the entire thing too Evelon Burley. Such a head trip to see all the stars from the "New Fall Lineup" and the cars too!
John T To me this was when Television was enjoyable and commercials not so annoying as the get in your face ads we see today. I wonder how annoying commercials will be to today's young generation when they are our age. lol
That was so cute. I watched the whole thing. And those were pretty cool cars. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteEvelon Burley yes brings back memories of all those shows we watched. I would have watched the reruns here in the UK in the 70s and 80s.
ReplyDeleteI watched the entire thing too Evelon Burley. Such a head trip to see all the stars from the "New Fall Lineup" and the cars too!
ReplyDeleteJohn T To me this was when Television was enjoyable and commercials not so annoying as the get in your face ads we see today. I wonder how annoying commercials will be to today's young generation when they are our age. lol
ReplyDelete