Another 60s hair trend


Another 60s hair trend

Comments

  1. My oldest brother, a young teen at the time, wired my mothers curlers with batteries and bulbs. When she clicked them closed, it turned on the lights. (He's the one that became a doctor.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Oshi Shikigami I am sure she didn't venture out in them, but if she had gotten lost it would have been useful to have them.

    This photo was at a time before home hair dryers got popular. I can't say I ever wanted to be seen out in curlers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we used Spoolies, then "brush rollers", then snap rollers, then hot rollers and sometimes went out with triangle scarves to cover them in an emergency. Otherwise, I didn't want to be seen in them either:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness yes Ann Kennedy, if you absolutely had to go out in them, you hid you shame under a scarf. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment