I have read about this one John T. The chair belonged to the owner, he had been wounded in the war and this was his way to get around and travel. I believe it is still over in England, and now has other owners that have brought it back from a sorry forgotten state to what it is today. It may even be here in the history of posts if you care to search. It was very interesting.
That's sooo freaking awesome!
ReplyDeleteTasha Ms SweetTea S. Yes and with an early wheelchair too
ReplyDeleteI have read about this one John T. The chair belonged to the owner, he had been wounded in the war and this was his way to get around and travel. I believe it is still over in England, and now has other owners that have brought it back from a sorry forgotten state to what it is today. It may even be here in the history of posts if you care to search. It was very interesting.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/23595/lot/158/%3Fcategory%3Dlist&ved=0ahUKEwjNuqipofLWAhXMVRoKHQLOCMMQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0fTDoV697pYUUZZ_O4Y8k0
ReplyDeletegoogle.co.uk - www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/23595/lot/158/?category%3Dlist&ved=0ahUKEwjNuqipofLWAhXMVRoKHQLOCMMQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0fTDoV697pYUUZZ_O4Y8k0
The above link is the Bonhams Auction information when it sold in 2016 for £34500
ReplyDelete