Wikipedia info

Wikipedia info
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citro%C3%ABn_Rosalie

Comments

  1. John T I am not sure if you just posted a link without a photo, however I have deleted it as it looked a bit like some of the spam links going around. I don't click on those and hope others stay away too. Many times trouble comes from them. It would not even let me post this note to it so if it wasn't you be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret Siemers​ OK, I did not check to see if it had a photo, should have. It was to do with this Rosalie questions you had. It should have been a poster of the racing car in the endurance race from the 30s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks John T. You can always put the link in the comments. Many times when I post directly from Wiki I have to edit out all kinds of things that come with it that have little to do with the post. I surely do appreciate all the information you give us here, and all the time it takes to find it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment