French endurance car and racing

French endurance car and racing
https://youtu.be/76vl0ne1ABQ

Comments

  1. That Great Shop yes I can only get the basics, maybe Laurent Truillet​ can translate a little when he sees it

    ReplyDelete
  2. John T I wouldn't doubt that he Laurent Truillet could do that for us. I would like to know why the car had its gas cap sealed, and why it ran 300,000 Kilometers. (that's 186,411.4 Miles for those of us stateside.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret Siemers I think they sealed the cap so they couldn't be acused of cheating. I think they were trying to prove it's endurance and economy by driving at a set speed over that distance (so many times around the world) and possibly to set new world records too. Good publicity to sell cars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title of the film Petite Rosalie A Montlhe'ry turns out to be even more of a mystery. It translates to Little Rosalie in Montlhery, so was the car named Little Rosalie? I didn't see any ladies did You That Great Shop? Montlhery turns out to be, what we would call a township here in the states. So was the 300,000 Kilometers run all over that part of France? lol The CC is never very good in english, let alone in French, for me to translate that. It comes out a hodge podge for me when I run it through Translate. Fingers crossed that Laurent will see our smoke signal and come to our rescue if he is able.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment