1936 Coca Cola cans...


1936 Coca Cola cans...

Comments

  1. Found this out about them on Collectablecokecans(dot)com.
    Although the idea for canning Coca Cola began in the 1930's, culminating with the creation of a 16 oz and a 32 oz cone top can in 1936, no real progress was made until the 1950's. Neither of these cone tops appear to have actually gone into production, but were used as samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, thanks for these posts...these cans are crazy! o_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret Siemers​ Interesting. I am not finding that website
    collectiblesodacans.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Great Shop Not trying to be smart, but did you try a . and not the word?
    Do forgive my slight faux pas on that. Some sites won't let you write out an address, the way around that is to do the "dot" as I did above instead of the " . " we usually use. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it that way here.
    It's nice to roam all over the world on the internet, but I think I need to start using a map when I do. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret Siemers not sure why I wrote it that way. I was not thinking clearly either. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment