Sharing a few minutes of an experience in a quirky, delightful vintage farmhouse last week.
Sharing a few minutes of an experience in a quirky, delightful vintage farmhouse last week. You may be reminded of your parents' or grandparents' kitchen.
https://youtu.be/9QrMMlKeS2w
https://youtu.be/9QrMMlKeS2w
Congratulations for the fantastic photo session; Ann !
ReplyDeletePerfect and beautiful, but what else could we expect from you !
p.s. No problem to download from You Tube.
Very beautiful Ann; your video makes me want for simpler times and bygone days.
ReplyDeleteWow, you took a nice picture of an Oriole. I've only ever seen 2.
Laurent Truillet Thanks, Laurent! Glad you enjoyed the journey too!
ReplyDeleteSteve Hart Hi Steve, thanks! That was the only time I've seen an Oriole up close so I was thrilled to get any shot of it at all!
ReplyDeleteWe live about an hour from Baltimore and I just don't see Baltimore Orioles... ironic. Apparently, I'd have a better chance if I put out orange halves for them.
ReplyDeleteSteve Hart We had a nest, they hang upside down and look like a big egg, but never once saw a bird. Supposedly they love suet and also sugar water like hummingbirds, and oranges, jelly, etc. None of that has worked to attract them here:-)
ReplyDeleteGood ole Cassoday and Peabody..lotta 50 out to Hutch thru Newton from Emporia avoiding the Turnpike tolls
ReplyDeleteNice lil vid
Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist The turnpike isn't too interesting, 50 much better I agree, and truck traffic not too bad:-) Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteGosh Ann Kennedy Your video is very professional looking. It's been fun to see your experience grow since I have known you. Some of the shots just blew me away. Is this an actual home, or a museum kind of thing. It just looks too perfect, yet so lived in I can't tell myself. Watched this twice. I think it needs to be shared if you don't mind. : )
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers Hi Margaret! I am so happy to hear from you and know that you are doing at least ok enough to check in on your vintage lifers:-) We rented this little house for a 4th of July week vacation and it is very sweet and very "lived in" as you say. You are welcome to share but it was already publicly posted on G+ by youtube before I could even post it here because I forgot to check my settings. Anyway, thanks so much for watching and I'm really happy that you enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteWell, it hasn't been shared to my Favorite Vintage Life Photo's Collection yet. So I will be sharing there. I keep hoping to write to you to let you know what is going on with my health, but have not been able to do much of anything lately. But one of these days...lol
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers Just get better and take good care.
ReplyDeleteHi Ann, I really enjoyed this video, the photography and music are very restful with some delightful imagery. I'm guessing that the oriole is the bird? Having read your previous comments I must now find this on utube. 😁
ReplyDeleteDavid Bennett Yes, that is an Oriole:-) Thanks so much for watching.
ReplyDelete