A few family Album PIctures. These pictures are of me with my sister Kathleen and my mother & father's wedding pics. taken during WW2. (Note the tape on the windows, to stop flying glass during air raid bombing).
These are wonderful family pictures, David. You are so fortunate to have the beautiful wedding photo of your parents and the others as well, of course.
I agree with Evelon and Ann above. Wonderful photos, your mom's dress must have taken ages to sew, as I am sure it was hand done, but I looked and looked for windows and could not find any in these, was there a photo you didn't get to show here?
Margaret Siemers I must have forgotten to post that pic, I wrfite thee text first and then add pictures. I'll look for it. Thanks as always for your comments Margaret.
So adorable. I love looking at old photos. My parents lived through the Second World War too. And they said it was absolutely horrific.
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful family pictures, David. You are so fortunate to have the beautiful wedding photo of your parents and the others as well, of course.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Evelon and Ann above. Wonderful photos, your mom's dress must have taken ages to sew, as I am sure it was hand done, but I looked and looked for windows and could not find any in these, was there a photo you didn't get to show here?
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers I must have forgotten to post that pic, I wrfite thee text first and then add pictures. I'll look for it. Thanks as always for your comments Margaret.
ReplyDelete