Early Netflix! I've never heard of a traveling cinema. That's interesting! There are still some Bookmobiles, traveling libraries:-)
If I only had a nickel! ;-)
Ann Kennedy we still have mobile libraries also. They visit rural areas once a week.
Touring Talkie, what a great name for this. This I gotta share, I have never seen one of these, and never knew it existed. Kinda like a reverse drive in movie. : ) Thank you so much Darran Hughes
Early Netflix! I've never heard of a traveling cinema. That's interesting! There are still some Bookmobiles, traveling libraries:-)
ReplyDeleteIf I only had a nickel! ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnn Kennedy we still have mobile libraries also. They visit rural areas once a week.
ReplyDeleteTouring Talkie, what a great name for this. This I gotta share, I have never seen one of these, and never knew it existed. Kinda like a reverse drive in movie. : ) Thank you so much Darran Hughes
ReplyDelete