This photo was taken to show Margaret Siemers that the Supermarket was still in activity in 1961.


This photo was taken to show Margaret Siemers that the Supermarket was still in activity in 1961. Yous can even see the inside, and of course a Supermlarket has nothing to show in the window...
But hurry up ! You've only got three days left to buy your tea at 3d off !
You will also notice that he streets have names. This sloping street leading to the upper part of the town is called "Wuthering Hill", which may remind you of another "Wuthering" place, and the police station is situated on "I.K. Brunel Street (the name is out of focus)

Comments

  1. Wonderful!!! Thank you it only adds to all the fun of looking at these photo's. (I am such a little kid when it comes to things like this.)
    I stand corrected, but in my defense one could not see inside from the angle I was in when I was looking last time. My hat is off to you sir for your meticulous work. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret Siemers
    Thanks again for your comment, Margaret, but as Joe Cocker said : "You Can Leave Your Hat On" !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good...cause I don't actually have a hat right at the moment. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment