Reminds me of Flash Gordon, the black and white TV series from the 30s

Reminds me of Flash Gordon, the black and white TV series from the 30s
Originally shared by Christophe C
Classic streamlined rocket toy : MAGNIFIQUE
https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/4JARfB
Very, very, "Flash Gordon!" ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove it.
ReplyDeleteFun to see! Thanks John T
ReplyDeleteI figured out exactly what this is!
ReplyDeleteIt is from the TV program, Futurama!
google.com - Image: TDC's Futurama Page
This also looks very much like the rocket that Mickey Mouse used to go on the moon !
ReplyDeleteOshi Shikigami yes it looks like it so not vintage. I don't watch Futurama.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Oshi Shikigami I kept scratching at the back of my mind to come up with where I had seen it before! Woo hoo for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd also, Laurent Truillet it does look a lot like Mickey's Moon Rocket. Almost a zeppelin body weren't they. Funny what we can remember.