Crosley 348-CP “Swing-a-View”, Postwar American Television 1947


Crosley 348-CP “Swing-a-View”, Postwar American Television 1947
This console features a picture tube that can be rotated to face different directions. When not in use, the tube can be hidden inside the cabinet.

It could tune only seven channels, configured by the dealer for the stations in the area. At that time, the maximum number of channels that could be assigned to one city was seven.

Comments

  1. I am so sorry that this was in my Spam Folder for the community Inka WSmith. I had not gotten a notice for it. All three are wonderful but I am putting this one into my Favorites because it is so very unusual and has a little bit of interesting information with it.
    Thank you for always sharing quality posts with us here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crosley is making a lot of turntables these days, and they look pretty much like they did in the 40s. This is an interesting looking set up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment