Another music memory...


Another music memory...

Comments

  1. Margaret Siemers at least they were a step up from 8 Tracks...ugh, those were a real pain:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why God gave us pens, and pencils. To be able to rewind the tape back in the cassette...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oshi Shikigami ain't that the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure, and no add on, extra, buy this workaround, needed either! Ah, the good old days when the tech could be manipulated and required no Extended Warranties. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. And only the basic functions such as "Play", "Fast Forward", "Rewind" and "Volume"...
    And if it broke down, you could always open it, see what was wrong and repair it yourself !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I remember that strange crunchy sound in the background as the music played!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My father loved these. he had one and he was forever recording everything on it. Even my mom snoring. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just had a flashback of that kind of tangle happening to my Brand New cassette of David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust. I think I did actually cry....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment