An old "futuristic" space adventure on Earth.

An old "futuristic" space adventure on Earth. You have to see it to believe it folks. The high tech computers and gadgets alone are worth seeing. And take it from me, even with the sound off it's fun. Thanks to my long time friend on G+ Jack Bringloe for finding and sharing this one.

Originally shared by Jack Bringloe

Alright! Time for some vintage Gerry Anderson greatness! Been looking for these for quite awhile now...
https://archive.org/details/UFO.complete

Comments

  1. Me too, it's why I had to share it. Seeing it again just was so much fun. What we thought was so cool then compared to now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Strakers car. The hair styles of the era and cool suits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darran Hughes The fishnet shirts on the guys in the submarine weren't hard to look at either. Ok, for me they were. For guys maybe not so much. lol You got the girl in the hot pink outfit and lots of posterior shots. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Siemers The purple hair was enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. That was neat.
    Like a soap opera in space

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really fun:-) The music made me laugh, but then so did the clothes and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a blast to watch, even without sound as I remembered it so well. lol the things that stay with you. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment