Title


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, it's so tiny! Very Cool to see. Is it yours? Oshi Shikigami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is so cool. But alas it is not mine. However, I would give a lot to get one just like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the name specific to this item? "A miniature ?" I'll see if I can't use my awesome search powers to connect you with one. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always seen such as referred to miniature. Perhaps within the trade, there may be a term better suited? If so I have no come cross it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oshi Shikigami lol, no actually. I meant what is the name of the item, the scene the thing. It isn't a common word to me so please tell me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hinamatsuri is the name for the doll collection with stand. If you want more info on that, please go to:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinamatsuri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oshi Shikigami Apparently these are hard to find, and sell out quickly when they are around. They had them on Amazon, but not now. I would think perhaps if you started looking for one early for next year you may just find it.
    These two sites have what I think you are looking for, but I could be off a bit on the size. Try...

    karoncunningham.com - Hinamatsuri displays

    or

    http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=Hinamatsuri+rement&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&rmvSB=true

    I even saw a miniature Hello Kitty display and a Charlie Brown too. Actually very cute if not very authentic.
    Hope this helped. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! In Japan many items such as this one are made in very short term and limit runs. This one specifically maybe tis case. But in general, perhaps a month before the day, would be the best chance to find one.

    I did find a couple of cat dolls which could be used by themselves, or with a collection :-)

    https://jlist.com/kwe1055

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oshi Shikigami I'm so glad I didn't miss this post! What a wonderful miniature! Thanks for sharing and for all the additional info Margaret Siemers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment