A 40s Boy

A 40s Boy

The 2 Singers.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.

Comments

  1. What a delightful story! I am so glad she won on the show and got a new Machine. I do understand why she wanted to keep using the treadle sewing machine, they were wonderful. I learned to sew on my grandmothers. There was so much more control to them I find, and they were so simple to thread, and maintain. Her machine is still going, and still being used and lives with my brother and his wife out in Arizona now. When I visit, I love to open it up (it was in a beautiful oak table console) and remember Grandma by the smell of her it still has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Bennett forgot to add above, the link on the program she was on is broken. At least I am told it is not available when I go there. Thought you may want to know this. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret Siemers Thank you, I just tried it and it seems OK (?). I can't this k why it didn't work for you, more G+ problems maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link worked for me. On links that work for some and not others, they will sometimes work, if you wait and try again. Or you could have safety software running that doesn't like the site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be able to hear it anyway, was just checking as I do for links being good. It could be the Security software, or G+, or my service provider if everyone else can get to it. So we will consider this problem solved. And I am glad it does work. David Bennett Oshi Shikigami Thanks to you all for making sure it works.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment