2 sent yesterday..did both Spam?? really grr

2 sent yesterday..did both Spam?? really grr
Try again
Originally shared by Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist
Well if ya didn't have the build of a cowboy or indian.
Or cops and robbers was not your thing.
You could just run around saying 1 of these days right to the moon..LOL.
You should see what they think is spam, for the photo groups? 95% of it is completely legit, but have to "release" dozens ever day...
ReplyDeleteOshi Shikigami Yep..I know..That is why after 24 hrs or so I just resend and if it fails create post again..
ReplyDeleteYou sent this here yesterday? I wasn't in or I would have released it. Someone is visiting in the background and not saying so. Quick, everyone sit up straight, the boss is about. lol
ReplyDeleteTrucker Kev The Paid Tourist this is fun to see, but for the life of me I would not have said M-m-m boy what a toy! over this one as a kid. lol
Margaret Siemers It's OK. I sent 2 things this and a train vintage pic..I deleted the train one will send later..
ReplyDeleteYep I got a kick out of this one
Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist I'm curious, did it get sent back as spam or did it just not appear, because there is nothing to moderate in the spam box. Could have been a google glitch, we have been having lots of them.
ReplyDeleteYou also know if you send the same post out more than twice it will be flaged as spam, right? (that's without waiting say 30 min. to send the third and forth of the same post.)
I need to get back to bed now. I will check your answer out later. : )
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers No. both never showed up..Sent yesterday about 3pm. waited til today resent Jackie came but the train not
ReplyDeleteAnd did you check your own stream, are they there with a line crossed through? If yes they were rejected, if not.. glitch.
ReplyDeleteGuess I am just trying to satisfy my own mind.
Being a source of posterior pain is what I do best I am told. : ) Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist
ReplyDeleteBeing the recipient of postural pan, on the other hand, is my most assured most talented skill! :-)
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers No. I delete 1st one when I resend. I don't like my stream clogged
ReplyDeleteTrucker Kev The Paid Tourist Ok, It was most likely because I was not on that day, and when you removed it, it took it out of the spam filter. (Your things many times end up there. Why? The answer is blowing in the wind.)
ReplyDeleteIf you can be patient with this community it will get released. I am the only one that works here, unfortunately the owners, for what ever reason are not on G+ much, and I can't appoint anyone to help me because I am simply a mod. lol But we manage rather well anyway.
Oshi Shikigami I never would have guessed. ; )
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers I don't worry..I resend or delete and repost after a day or so..I am active in so manybcommuniites when I can be it is OK.. Not like a post must be seen ASAP or world ends...LOL
ReplyDelete