Marina Towers, Chicago, 1963


Marina Towers, Chicago, 1963

Comments

  1. Have you seen the automated version of this in Japan where an elevator is in the center and spins around to your slot and either slides in the car or pulls it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hometown.
    Of course the classic last movie of Steve Mc Queen filmed as his body was riddled with cancer The Hunter in 1980 had a classic chase and car driven off and plunged into Chicago River below.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that one. It is a McQueen Classic. Didn't connect that parking garage with this one till you said something. Thanks. Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist I was just over at your place trying to snatch the awesome train advert to bring over here. (at least I don't think I've seen it before here) but for some reason the Gods of Google won't let me share things too easily today. Sigh. Be a dear and let us all see it. We have many train loving folks here also. I thought it was an interesting piece of history. So much is being lost to obsolescence. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret Siemers​ Will do later..I have been getting some and putting nice HD edits that I will be happy to send.. Good to know train folk here awesome..Some pics from net are so dull that they just need a little brightness and pop.. But can do and will.
    Should have Vintage Railroad category too just for train stuff...old Lionel pics etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, good suggestion, and with the new G I actually can add more. We were at a limit before. Thanks Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist And I did, You see it there in the Category Dropdown? : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret Siemers very cool. had some issues last few days so not active for few

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are here when you want us. That's the beauty of it all. : )Trucker Kev The Paid Tourist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment