Who knows it ?


Who knows it ?

Comments

  1. That must be an European toy. I can't say I know all the toys that were ever out there in this country, but it just strikes me as one. (it's also kinda creepy as it makes the baby look deformed. American Manufacturers tended to stay away from creepy) Thanks for sharing Inka WSmith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret Siemers I have a problem with it .Even Google has problem to recognise.As long as I live (56) I have never seen it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inka WSmith I put it over in my favorite photo's from the community to get more eyes on it for you Inka, perhaps someone will know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it use batteries for the keyboard?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom Brydon Have no idea but probably yes

    ReplyDelete
  6. OuachitaDawn DeplorableRedneck That isn't anything I would let my child play with that's for sure. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment