Nina Kuriloff It was, and especially in the southern states. I can just about guarantee that the two with the "Beehive" Do have wiglets attached to get the extra height.
Ann Kennedy That's something I had heard too now that you mention it. Or even small nest building animals, it surely has room for them. (that last part was a joke) ; )
Oh my, that's a head of hair on them.
ReplyDeleteThats more than prom hair. I'm wondering if it was a hairdressing school event.
ReplyDeleteTom Brydon I don't know Tom, but I am afraid to think about it for too long. Too frightening no matter what the reason. ; )
ReplyDeleteThat hairstyle (very big hair) must have been stylish!!! So funny-looking now. :)
ReplyDeleteNina Kuriloff It was, and especially in the southern states. I can just about guarantee that the two with the "Beehive" Do have wiglets attached to get the extra height.
ReplyDeleteThere are possibly small orange juice cans under some of that hair.
ReplyDeleteAnn Kennedy LOL :-)
ReplyDeleteNina Kuriloff Hi Nina:-) Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteAnn Kennedy Happy New Year to you, too! :)
ReplyDeleteAnn Kennedy That's something I had heard too now that you mention it. Or even small nest building animals, it surely has room for them. (that last part was a joke) ; )
ReplyDelete