I never had a boat, but I did have that model Charger RT car. Just like the one in the movie, "Bullet!" :-) (Sold it when premium gas went up to $0.32 a gallon! ;-)
I learned to drive in one of those:)!
That would have been difficult. No power steering, and a turning circle of about a city block. You had to plan ahead or be lucky to find parking spots big enough, that you could actually steer into... ;-)
Oshi Shikigami yes, I did actually have a little bit of an "accident" parking the car...dad wasn't too happy!
Well, if you can, tell him it was the car's fault! ;-) I will "vouch" for you.
I never had a boat, but I did have that model Charger RT car. Just like the one in the movie, "Bullet!" :-)
ReplyDelete(Sold it when premium gas went up to $0.32 a gallon! ;-)
I learned to drive in one of those:)!
ReplyDeleteThat would have been difficult. No power steering, and a turning circle of about a city block. You had to plan ahead or be lucky to find parking spots big enough, that you could actually steer into... ;-)
ReplyDeleteOshi Shikigami yes, I did actually have a little bit of an "accident" parking the car...dad wasn't too happy!
ReplyDeleteWell, if you can, tell him it was the car's fault! ;-) I will "vouch" for you.
ReplyDelete