Laurent, that is a beautifully composed photo.
Ann Kennedy Thank you Ann.Now that I re-discover this photo, I agree that it has some qualities of which I was not aware when I took it.
Laurent Truillet It looks like a Postcard or magazine photo it's that good to me. Your lovely wife only adds to the scene. Wonderful share as usual!
Margaret Siemers Thank you Margaret...This scene still looks very much the same today. Only my wife has changed...
Laurent Truillet Don't tell her that. ;->
Did they ever complete the construction?
Stephen Russell Oh yes! This scaffolding was probably of short duration for minor repairs. When I look on Google > Images, I see no photo with scaffolding. My bad luck when I too the photo !
Beautiful building and you look good behind your camera ... but your wife has star quality.
Thanks Mike !I have a lot of other photos on which I stand exactly behind my camera.. (oops, sorry Mike for this one !)
Laurent Truillet Haha! My wife says I look best from behind the camera nowadays!
Mike Perry It's good to see that we have the same sense of humor !
Laurent, that is a beautifully composed photo.
ReplyDeleteAnn Kennedy Thank you Ann.
ReplyDeleteNow that I re-discover this photo, I agree that it has some qualities of which I was not aware when I took it.
Laurent Truillet It looks like a Postcard or magazine photo it's that good to me. Your lovely wife only adds to the scene. Wonderful share as usual!
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers Thank you Margaret...
ReplyDeleteThis scene still looks very much the same today. Only my wife has changed...
Laurent Truillet Don't tell her that. ;->
ReplyDeleteDid they ever complete the construction?
ReplyDeleteStephen Russell Oh yes! This scaffolding was probably of short duration for minor repairs. When I look on Google > Images, I see no photo with scaffolding. My bad luck when I too the photo !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful building and you look good behind your camera ... but your wife has star quality.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThanks Mike !
I have a lot of other photos on which I stand exactly behind my camera..
(oops, sorry Mike for this one !)
Laurent Truillet Haha! My wife says I look best from behind the camera nowadays!
ReplyDeleteMike Perry It's good to see that we have the same sense of humor !
ReplyDelete