A 40s Boy

A 40s Boy
"8 foots & 10 Foots"

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.

Comments

  1. Not sure why you are ending up in the spam folder, but You don't belong there. : ) Have not read but will come back to it to be sure. David Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally made it back to read and this is quite informative. I loved hearing about the kitchen lighting and the kettle on the hearth.

    So much of our American Architecture in the older parts of our cities are based on the designs your homes there have. My grandparents even lived in houses (we call them Row Homes, or at least we did then, now they call them Town Homes) Any way I delighted in seeing the gated passage in this blog. I can well remember the "sound" one made if slapping the feet as you walked through it! I loved the funny eccho that came from it and always, always had to walk through to the back kitchen door when we went to visit. A wonderful memory brought back to mind David Bennett I can't thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment