Title


Comments

  1. And a very Happy New Year to you too. Is this Lucille Ball?

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Bennett Thank You ! Yes Lucy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inka WSmith I'm going to be out tomorrow evening, so you guys all try not to party on too hard and wreck the place!
    I know Patsy Priebe can be a real hell raiser when she gets around Darran Hughes and they start to talk about old Movies.
    Speaking of which, Darran has a very interesting community about old movies some of you may like to join and participate in.
    Darren, give us the link to it here would you? I know it entertains me a good bit. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Siemers you're so funny Margaret! "Hell raiser" --- mind if I quote you on my CV?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patsy Priebe I call's em as I see's em. ; ) You go right ahead and quote me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remind me never to go out with her. Hahaha. Happy New Year everybody.🎆

    ReplyDelete
  7. INKA I TEBI SVE NAJBOLJE U NOVOJ 2017GODINI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment