I can't resist sharing an early photo of one of our members in a beautiful Maxi coat that her mother made for her.


I can't resist sharing an early photo of one of our members in a beautiful Maxi coat that her mother made for her.
Needless to say the kid is as cute as the coat.
With thanks to Pam WhimsicalVintage for sharing this in the first place.

Originally shared by Pam WhimsicalVintage

Not all vintage fashion is timeless:)
Case in point, the purple crushed velvet maxicoat!
Ann Kennedy, Margaret Siemers, Mullard Antiques and Collectibles
In my head this pic was much clearer...I forgot about the bridge:)

Comments

  1. Aww, thanks Margaret Siemers :). I specifically requested the purple due to my Donny Osmond obsession!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now this is fantastic and very, very cute! Love the great details of the buttons and belt buckle. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamala Schafer She outgrew the coat, but not the sweetness. Known her for a little while here and elsewhere on G+ and happier for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment