Head Gardener's office.


Head Gardener's office.

Comments

  1. David Bennett It is wonderful. Do we know what Estate this room resides on?
    I know folks must get tired of my "nitpicking" as I have been told, but if I wonder where things are others will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret Siemers Certainly Margaret, I should have said, it's from the Normanby Hall, Park Estate which is in North Lincolnshire. 
    I have a few more photo's from the gardener's quarters, I'll post them from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Bennett Yes, please do post them. : )
    And thank you so much for the added info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann Kennedy What impressed was that this isn't a recreation but a room that has seen a man's working life on a daily basis. Parts of the old gardener's quarter are still in use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. David Bennett I'm sure it served all the necessities of the time and as the gardener's quarters, he probably did all of his inside work there in addition to his daily living. It's really lovely in any case. Very comfortable looking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment