I remember as a kid, liking this much more than most other cereals, including all the super sweet ones. LOL!
It was good cereal. And the kid was really cute in it. I don't eat cereal much any more. I am more Yogurt and coffee these days.
Margaret Siemers I remember that my brother and myself liked it to very much when we were young. My mom always bought it for us. And I still buy it for me now. I still like it a lot.
I grew up in the era of this commercial...and I'm sure that any other Mikes reading this can understand... how many times did YOU hear it;-)?
Mike Srok Oh my, I bet you did. lol.
This stuff is great on vanilla ice cream:-)
I remember as a kid, liking this much more than most other cereals, including all the super sweet ones. LOL!
ReplyDeleteIt was good cereal. And the kid was really cute in it. I don't eat cereal much any more. I am more Yogurt and coffee these days.
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers I remember that my brother and myself liked it to very much when we were young. My mom always bought it for us. And I still buy it for me now. I still like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteI grew up in the era of this commercial...and I'm sure that any other Mikes reading this can understand... how many times did YOU hear it;-)?
ReplyDeleteMike Srok Oh my, I bet you did. lol.
ReplyDeleteThis stuff is great on vanilla ice cream:-)
ReplyDelete