Cher & Sonny


Cher & Sonny

Comments

  1. That lady wears a ton of make-up! White eye shadow? Are they still alive even?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to see such an "alive and spontaneous" couple degenerate into the very establishment, that they so said they hated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Sandra Google "Who was Sonny and Cher." You will get all the answers you need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Siemers do I have to? I have so much homework and I am stalling just reading gmail! I have a ton of stuff to look up and print out and write and document everything and read read read! I could die already........I think I am growing mold reading stuff and some I have to go to the library to look up, actually a lot I have to go to the library to look up! Professors don't like the Cloud. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady Sandra LOL in the time it took you to say all that, you could have seen the Wiki blurb that tells you. He, is deceased, she is still belting out songs and looks as lovely as ever. They were quite the Pop star's when this photo was taken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Margaret Siemers I know I complain a lot but so do Susan and Carol we help each other do homework too that's why we Ace the classes. But tell me can you truly trust the web to tell you the truth every time? Cause we cannot the library has proved it wrong over and over and our professors will call us on it, so yeah looking something up is time consuming and I type 76 wpm so I am a pretty fast typist! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't trust anything every time Lady Sandra (as far as research information goes) This is why several sources are found and listed in your papers when you present them to your professors. I think for this, Sonny and Cher were a safe bet that you would find what you were asking about. And consider please, that others are also busy in their own life with job, family and social interactions. When you take all of that into account, my asking you to Google your question was not far afield.
    I still contend, that the time you have taken on this question and answer session, you could have found it yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment