Baby LeRoy and Shirley Temple...


Baby LeRoy and Shirley Temple...

Comments

  1. I honestly had to google who the little boy was. Happy to say I am not old enough to remember him. (Not that I am saying you are Evelon Burley ) LOL Here's what I found...
    ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Baby LeRoy was a child actor who appeared in films in the 1930s. When he was sixteen months old, he became the youngest person ever put under term contract by a major studio. Wikipedia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret Siemers​ hahahaha. I really didn't know who he was either I just thought the picture was really adorable. So I posted it.I thought you guys might like it. thank you for the information Margaret. I did not know anything about it like I said I didn't know baby Leroy was. So thank you for looking it up. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evelon Burley It is adorable. And post things like this anytime. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment