Can that mom do my taxes?
Ma and Pa Kettle, I loved watching those movies when I was a kid and home sick or something.
I didn't recognize them but thought someone would. Were they in just this film or many?
Oh, now my recollection gets cloudy, so I googled it. There were 10 in the series and all were box office successes. Apparently you can pick the movies up at Walmart today. Who knew. lol
Can that mom do my taxes?
ReplyDeleteMa and Pa Kettle, I loved watching those movies when I was a kid and home sick or something.
ReplyDeleteI didn't recognize them but thought someone would. Were they in just this film or many?
ReplyDeleteOh, now my recollection gets cloudy, so I googled it. There were 10 in the series and all were box office successes. Apparently you can pick the movies up at Walmart today. Who knew. lol
ReplyDelete