Sharing for Eiffion Ashdown I don't blame him for getting a little muddled over which community asked for what.
Sharing for Eiffion Ashdown I don't blame him for getting a little muddled over which community asked for what. He does belong to quite a few. So as a favor I am re-posting this here for Ann Kennedy and others.
Great look at these Eiffion.
Originally shared by COLLECTIBULLDOGS And wiggles
www.collectibulldogs.com
I swear I'm in differing groups where's transportation gone lol any ways
Firstly to whomever wanted to see a connected emblem to a steam radiator I'm sorry this was the best I could find at short notice I think the first picture gives a general idea but I'm not sure as to what radiator the piece is connected too. I've sourced some different versions some very pleasing to the eye I would be happy to do a future blog should I uncover more pieces relating to my field






Great look at these Eiffion.
Originally shared by COLLECTIBULLDOGS And wiggles
www.collectibulldogs.com
I swear I'm in differing groups where's transportation gone lol any ways
Firstly to whomever wanted to see a connected emblem to a steam radiator I'm sorry this was the best I could find at short notice I think the first picture gives a general idea but I'm not sure as to what radiator the piece is connected too. I've sourced some different versions some very pleasing to the eye I would be happy to do a future blog should I uncover more pieces relating to my field






Thank you
ReplyDeleteThese are really neat!
ReplyDelete