Wow!


Wow! What a journey that was being off line for almost a month!!! I had a computer meltdown from HELL and getting it corrected was just about as bad! I am pleased to say that NONE of my information was lost, however I am now on Windows 10 and not very pleased about that. : (

I am SO happy to be back however and will be catching up on all your posts and interacting with all of you just like before.

I did get to look in now and then from my daughters computer and was glad to see no one was throwing spit balls at the hall monitors.
: )

As you can guess I have a ton of catching up to do all over the internet so I may be a little sparse at first, but I assure you I have some very cool things to share with you all in time.

Thank you to everyone that sent me good wishes through Pam of Pam WhimsicalVintage You kept my spirit's up the entire time.

Comments

  1. Apparently, no one likes Windows 10! You might consider switching Operating Systems. Check out any of the Linux or Chromebook communities here on G+ for info and/or assistance. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugz and kisses, all is forgiven!  LOL Welcome back.  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Whooppppeeeeee! She's backkkkkkk! Can you hear us cheering?!! Well, we are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doreen Sherlaw Thank You for the warm welcome back and the advice. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oshi Shikigami Whew, being exiled from my favorite punster has been excruciating! We have lots of catching up to do in that respect.
    : ) Thank you for the dispensation and if you will tell me which of my many sins you are forgiving me of it may help! (LOL, just kidding the same as you)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann Kennedy No Ann, remember I'm deaf as a doorpost? LOL Just playing I can see the celebratory fireworks popping in the distance now. Happy to be home. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I wrote on another post, welcome back Margaret.
    And welcome to the Windows 10 club. I joined the club two weeks ago when my desktop computer broke down and I had to use my portable PC on which we had to install Windows 10. I feel I'm getting half insane already !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurent Truillet I am right beside you. So between us we are totally insane. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaret Siemers Of course I remember, but was hoping something wonderful happened during your absence that brought it back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann Kennedy Nope, that is still upcoming. I see the Dr. Monday to find out when. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there. Really missed you alot. I'm so glad you are back. It just was'nt the same without you.
    WELCOME BACK MARGRET.......đź’•

    ReplyDelete
  12. Evelon Burley Really missed you too Evelon, your kind ways are as refreshing as the hilltop in your avatar. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Margaret Siemers Aww. You're sweet. Thanks. Hugs to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back! Windows 10 might not yet be as rock solid as 7, but should be more secure. It seems to have a couple quirks remaining, but I like it. Quick Tips (in case you haven't already discovered): (1) you can add, move or delete tiles (2) you have a ton of advanced options if you right click the start button and (3) the search is very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Steve Hart Thank you for the kind words and the advice. I had found #1 just today. #2 I didn't know about but will be exploring, and #3 I honestly have not seen because I like to use Chrome. Bing disturbs me, can't quite place my finger on it but not my choice for my go to engine. I do use it if I can't find things on Google but as of yet if I have not found it on Google, Bing didn't have it either. Perhaps you know something about using it that I don't?

    At any rate, 10 is what I have and 10 is what I am going to work with. I do think the pre-loaded version is far better than trying to upgrade to it, and I also think they have been working hard on it. So I do give them props for that.
    Thanks again for the tips. I honestly must read up on 10 and find out all the tricks out there, haven't really done that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Margaret Siemers Re (3): What I like about the desktop search is you can quickly find settings, control panels, programs, files, as well as, search the web. I use google to search the web most of the time too. https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SteveHart/posts/MQwJPYHbmR8

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment