Saturday Matinee


Saturday Matinee

Comments

  1. I'm not familiar with the movie, but a Western on a Saturday afternoon when I was a kid was great fun, as was a showing of 25 cartoons for a quarter:-) I like this picture a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just goes to show you all little boys wanted to be cowboys. This one is definitely a new favorite of mine. You can just see him daydreaming right there. Thanks so much Tom Brydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember growing up without a TV and during the summer time RC Cola would pay for your admittance with just six bottle caps if you couldn't afford the price. I never missed a Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. G. Moye Those are the comments I live for. Hearing about that different time in life, the companies were kinder to us then. I am glad you got to see all the movies.
    Now I have to ask, did you drink the RC or did you do a bit of "Picking" to find them?

    ReplyDelete


  5. +Margaret Siemers (SiemersRafter Room) I mostly collected them from gas stations and roadside but I did for years drink RC Cola when I could afford to buy them. A.G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A. G. Moye RC Cola was delicious. And thanks for the added info. Weren't we resourceful in those days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment