Hi Everyone, me again:)

Hi Everyone, me again:)
I wanted to wish you all a very happy and safe 4 of July Weekend and let you know that our dear Margaret Siemers should be returning sometime next week. Her struggle with the computer proved to be more complicated than anticipated but she'll back in full swing soon.

Comments

  1. Ann Kennedy , I think she's definitely missing everyone and chomping at the bit to get back on:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her I sent her a hug via e-mail. Guess she will be getting it soon?  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oshi Shikigami , yes she should get it in a few days but I will absolutely pass the message on:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oshi Shikigami Never got the email, are we still having that kind of trouble?? LOL But thankfully I got the hug Via our dear friend Pam WhimsicalVintage and I must say all your thoughts were happy to hear!
    I am so happy to be back among all my friends that I don't know what to do first. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I was speaking metaphorically. Do I even have your e-mail? In any case no, it was meant as a pass-on to you. My bad, that was not clear.  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oshi Shikigami he, he. Clarification duly noted and the Thank you for thinking of me stands. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment