I was born in one of those, lol
Hard to tell whether they are coming or going, or if the designers just thought it would be fun to make a car whose front end looks like the back and vice-versa:-)
The Multipla was one of the ugliest cars ever made.
It ran on rubber bands and baling wire.
Motor, optional? ;-)
Ann Kennedy Oshi Shikigami Lots of cars have the motor in the boot, take the Volkswagen as a prime example.
I love this car - Che bella opera italiana d'arte!http://www.autoevolution.com/cars/fiat-600-multipla-1955.html#agal_1
Jazzy Lemon Yes, of course!
I was born in one of those, lol
ReplyDeleteHard to tell whether they are coming or going, or if the designers just thought it would be fun to make a car whose front end looks like the back and vice-versa:-)
ReplyDeleteThe Multipla was one of the ugliest cars ever made.
ReplyDeleteIt ran on rubber bands and baling wire.
ReplyDeleteMotor, optional? ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnn Kennedy Oshi Shikigami Lots of cars have the motor in the boot, take the Volkswagen as a prime example.
ReplyDeleteI love this car - Che bella opera italiana d'arte!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.autoevolution.com/cars/fiat-600-multipla-1955.html#agal_1
Jazzy Lemon Yes, of course!
ReplyDelete