Hi Everyone
Hi Everyone,
Me again:) Our dear Margaret Siemers will be out a little while longer but told me to tell you that she's been getting wonderful reports and there will be candy for everyone:)
Me again:) Our dear Margaret Siemers will be out a little while longer but told me to tell you that she's been getting wonderful reports and there will be candy for everyone:)
Oh, I love candy.💕
ReplyDeletetell her we miss her!!!
ReplyDeleteI will Patsy Priebe :).
ReplyDeleteWhere has she gone? x
ReplyDeleteCircus peanuts for me, please. Those light orange-ish marshmallow like things:-)
ReplyDeleteJazzy Lemon She's having computer issues that should be remedied in about a week (probably a little less).
ReplyDeleteAnn Kennedy You sugar fiend you:)
ReplyDeleteAnn Kennedy oh yes, those are delish.
ReplyDeleteI don't know Ann Kennedy I understand that the Circus is not having elephants in it any longer! How will I ever find the Peanuts to give you. Would you settle for M&M's?
ReplyDeleteI sent everyone's candy over to Evelon Burley's house. If you get there and it's gone she must have eaten it.
lol (you know, being away didn't make me any better, I am still naughty. )
Patsy Priebe I missed you too. Honestly. Worst month of my life in recent memory. lol
ReplyDeleteJazzy Lemon Nice to be online again. Took it to a computer fixing shop near me and it was almost three weeks to get to the problem! (when they told me it would be a few days! ) Then it was taking forever for the part so I went to the Geek Squad at Best Buy ( a huge electronics specialty chain store) and they took care of it quite quickly. Giving business locally can sometimes be a challenge. : )
ReplyDeleteyou were gone so long i brought you back chocolate from Belgium! chocolate bar sails through the air CATCH!
ReplyDeleteJazzy Lemon Thanks! Love it. And I put the Gumdrops at Evelon Burley 's place. If you hurry you may get one before she eats them all. ; )
ReplyDelete