A SAGA ON 4 WHEELS
A SAGA ON 4 WHEELS
This album tells the long story of the four wheels of my brother's pram (baby carriage). They were of exceptional good quality, mounted on roller bearings, and this shows how they survived long after the pram body had rotten away.
Please read the captions in chronological order.



This album tells the long story of the four wheels of my brother's pram (baby carriage). They were of exceptional good quality, mounted on roller bearings, and this shows how they survived long after the pram body had rotten away.
Please read the captions in chronological order.



Nice, Laurent Truillet! Do you still have the wheels?
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and it is obvious that those wheels served you well.
ReplyDeleteMike Martin I was expecting this question !
ReplyDeleteI lost sight of the trailer when the kids grew up and I think it was peacefully left to rot somewhere.
Awesome picture, i love old pictures, as we lived that way those years. We had fun, no tv, so we had to find something creative to do. And we were not into drugs or living like some children are today. We went outside to play and we were active.
ReplyDeleteLaurent Truillet - That's fine. It sounds as though you got a great return on investment from them.
ReplyDeleteMike Martin True !
ReplyDeleteAnd I always wondered why a pram would need such high quality roller bearings wheels.
Pre-war quality, I guess !
what a fun series of pictures from the point of view of the pram wheels! Thanks for posting it!!!
ReplyDeletePatsy Priebe Yes ! I found it interesting to let the wheels tell their own story !!!
ReplyDelete