Safe to say, you wont see this any time again soon...


Safe to say, you wont see this any time again soon...

Comments

  1. I remember having some that were bubblegum inside, and if you blew on the wrapped gum, which had a bright red tip at one end. Powdered sugar came out. And I smoked for 40 years of my life. Good riddance to bad rubbish as the saying goes. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melvin Cownzowfski true enough. But it is fun to pull your chain sometimes. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love those chalky white candy cigarettes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Siemers Ann Kennedy​ I loved those candy cigarettes too, though I am terriblely allergic to second hand smoke and couldn't ever be around the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad I can say that I never ever smoked with my children in the room. And that was before they knew much about second hand smoke. Just didn't feel right to do it. Now there were times MOM went out on the back porch a good deal to "take a me brake". 

    I see where people are now "Vaping" and I understand it is not smoke. I hope it is better for the unknowing children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment