Mike Perry - making me hungry, Mike. Have you ever heard of using HP Sauce (much like A-1 sauce here in the colonies) as a polish for copper? One of those long ago memories...
Mike Martin I know HP sauce well - like it with my vegetable Cornish Pasty! Haven't heard of it as a polish though - I'll have to have to give that a try - thanks.
Margaret Siemers The copper items certainly look effective - don't see many of them nowadays. Same with copper ornaments - they used to be popular but I guess people no longer like the idea of having to polish them regularly.
Mike Perry - making me hungry, Mike.
ReplyDeleteHave you ever heard of using HP Sauce (much like A-1 sauce here in the colonies) as a polish for copper? One of those long ago memories...
normalna kuhinja
ReplyDeletemoonlight shadow & BAVEL VELKO Thank you for leaving comments.
ReplyDeleteMike Martin I know HP sauce well - like it with my vegetable Cornish Pasty! Haven't heard of it as a polish though - I'll have to have to give that a try - thanks.
ReplyDeleteThe "Kitchenalia" collectors would love these items Mike. A good image showing items from a time gone by.
ReplyDeleteLove the way a copper kettle or pan will cook things just right. And the way they brighten any kitchen. A shame they became so expensive. Mike Perry
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers The copper items certainly look effective - don't see many of them nowadays. Same with copper ornaments - they used to be popular but I guess people no longer like the idea of having to polish them regularly.
ReplyDelete