Phone on the H.M.Y. Britannia, Royal Yacht


Phone on the H.M.Y. Britannia, Royal Yacht

Comments

  1. Its probably taken sometime since 1997 when the yacht was open for tours in Edinburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a few years ago (when I could hear the T.V.) a documentary about this yacht. The Queen was selling it, and it pained her very much because it was her father's. However the upkeep was far too high to let sentiment stand in the way.
    I think that was the same documentary that showed her "Playhouse" as a child. Wow, that was truly a Princesses playhouse. I would go look for it to post here for you to see too, but I am not good with Youtube, so if someone else wants to look for it they can. It may have been based around her Jubilee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tom Brydon I believe it may be. This did look familiar, but there seemed to be more to it, wonder if this was compiled with other clips for her Jubilee? In any event, I enjoy the Queen and her life very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment